Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear Thighs,

I caught a glimpse of you today in the foyer mirror as I was hugging Jeremy goodbye. It wasn't pleasant. I keep telling you that I don't want to see you anymore but you insist on stalking me. Well, I am going to take matters into my own hands. I will get rid of you! You will see. I will no longer stand by and watch you diminish my self confidence and have you steal any more of my favorite outfits! You are just creepy!! You should be ashamed of yourself. So guess what? I had an orange today. AND I only had one cup of coffee. Take that! Feeling a little less pleased with yourself aren't you? This is just the beginning. This is war.

Your Nemesis,
Carrie Lee

1 comment:

  1. Dear Thighs - although I may not fully appreciate you, it DOES warm my heart to see my mother in you. You are strong, and supportive, and you don't take much lying down! I will try to embrace you, and in so doing, maybe lessen your hold on me. If I push you away, I fear you may grow, and that is the LAST thing I want to do! And please say hello to Dear Ass for me, k? Thanks... Susie

    ReplyDelete